Your personal invitation to join John Elliott on a photography trip to Cradle Mountain and Launceston in Tasmania
2nd – 6th October 2013.
The region is renowned for its majestic alpine peaks and beautiful lakes, making it one of Tasmania’s most popular destinations. This World Heritage National Park is home to spectacular bush walking and we will stay in a convenient and welcoming base for our explorations.
The trip is designed for all levels – beginners to advanced.
Tasmania is a very special place and by travelling in comfort by chartered coach, driven by our own guide, we will be able to access photographic opportunities along the way that only a local could know about. Luggage allowance is included on all flights and the coach.
- Daily photo workshops with opportunities to get hands on experience with what you have learned, course notes and one-on-one time with John Elliott, the well-known Australian photographer, writer, creative producer and social documentary maker. Read more about John’s projects at his website, www.elliottcountry.com.
- Return airfares from Brisbane to Launceston, including all taxes, booking and ticketing fees.
- 4 star accommodation in Launceston.
- 4 star accommodation at Cradle Mountain, with onsite Wilderness Gallery, which highlights the work of some of the world’s best wildlife photographers.
- All coach transfers and touring in a Large Premium Touring coach with the services of a professional driver/guide.
- Breakfasts daily.
- Cocktail reception.
- Two Dinners and one Lunch at Cradle Mountain.
- Farewell dinner in Launceston.
- National Park passes.
- Guest speakers and entertainers.
- A complimentary T-shirt, be sure to tell Sue what size you are when you ring.
All this for only $1,995 per person.
Phone Sue at Travelworld, Toowoomba on (07) 4632 9133 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. A deposit of $150 will be required upon booking.
Spaces are limited to 30, be sure to get in quick!
“My photography workshops will empower you with the self belief and technical skills to take the photos you have always dreamed of taking”. John Elliott
Find out more at our next Information session:
Where: Greek Community Hall, corner Perth and Hume Streets, Toowoomba
When: 9 August 2013
Time: anytime between 6.30 and 8.30pm
Cost: free, bring a friend!